Our puppy course is based upon properly introducing your puppies to birds by building on their prey drive and natural abilities. We will offer affordable hourly training rates that will be geared around a puppy being able to successfully compete and pass a NAVHDA Natural Ability test or an AKC Junior Hunt test. Puppies will receive the following training:
* Intro to birds (build prey drive)
* Intro to water (retrieving birds and bumpers)
* Intro to tracking (tracking birds and fur bearing animals)
* Intro to gunfire
* Field work to build confidence
* Filed work with older dogs to build boldness and competitiveness.
* Real hunting practice situations
Those interested in this program may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you and answer any questions you may have.